CLOUDWATCHER (observatory and pocket versions)
Software & other downloads
CloudWatcher and Pocket CloudWatcher
Current version is 9.2.0
- Software only installer 9.2.0
- Complete software package (v 9.2.0) Zip file with examples, installer, docs, etc.
- Online help
- Firmware (only required for user-installed sensors):
- Previous (8.1.0b) version, in case you don’t want the new look and sensor information (exe only!)
- PocketCW USB drivers
- New ASCOM Observing Conditions and Safety Monitor Driver for both the Windows software (version 9+, above) and for the Solo (version 3.x). Recommended!
Linux and OSX:
- Complete INDIGO support: INDIGO astronomy
- INDILib weather driver available: http://indilib.org/devices/weather-stations.html
- MAC OSX (developed by Richard Francis, GerSpatial, available from the AppStore at a very reasonable cost).
For all units:
– support for remote reboot (so no need in the future to power cycle to update)
– device constants now hardwired
AAG WeatherCentre (1)
• A free module which combines information from AAG_CloudWatcher with information from a standard weather station controlled by either Virtual Weather Station, Weather Display or Cumulus software. For this program to be fully operational, one of these weather station packages must be installed.