AAG CLOUDWATCHER (outdoors and pocket versions)
Software & other downloads
AAG & Pocket CloudWatcher
• Complete software package (v 8.1.0) Zip file with examples, installer, docs, etc.
Download and save at your current install folder. You may need to run it once as administrator.
• ASCOM Safety Monitor Driver for both the Windows software and for the Solo
• ASCOM observing conditions standard. Chris Rowland’s driver tested to work with both the AAG windows software and the Solo. Download from the ASCOM web site: http://ascom-standards.org/Downloads/ObservingConditionsDrivers.htm
• INDI weather driver available: http://indilib.org/devices/weather-stations.html
• MAC OSX (developed by Richard Francis, GerSpatial, available from the AppStore at a very reasonable cost).
AAG CloudWatcher Android widget (for CW – Solo users)
For all units:
– support for remote reboot (so no need in the future to power cycle to update)
– device constants now hardwired
AAG WeatherCentre (1)
• A free module which combines information from AAG_CloudWatcher with information from a standard weather station controlled by either Virtual Weather Station, Weather Display or Cumulus software. For this program to be fully operational, one of these weather station packages must be installed.