• SOLO Zero Configuration Network
• Tweaking the Solo – configuration options not currently supported in the web interface, explained here. How to save data in a network (NAS) folder, how to change the web server’s port.
• Burn a new SD card
• SOLO network folder access problems
• Get the Android widget
• Making the Solo, Platypus or Dragonfly more easily accessible in the network
• Graphs and data analysis from the Solo
• Node-RED tutorial
• Troubleshooting SOLO network (from Windows)
• Updating the Solo to version 3.0 and newer – New!