Lunático's ZeroDew is the control system for all your anti-dew needs.
- 12 Vdc input, 0 – 12 v variable output.
- 4 regulated outputs.
- 10 Amp max current
- Reverse polarity protected input.
- Pulse modulated output current (PWM).
- 13 Hz output frequency.
- Battery discharge protection with visual warning (LED).
- Interference free.
- RoHS compliant.
- Minimal consumption.
- With 4 options to connect to any power supply or battery:
- car lighter socket
- standard batteries with the FASTON connectors
- 5.2mm standard jack (12V d.c. power supply needed)
- With 2 options for the dewheather bands:
- USB (*)
(*) To get the most out of the ZeroDew heating tapes with USB connector, please observe the following instructions.
ZeroDew can be used with existing resistor (heater) bands and the Lunatico ones (RCA version).
ZeroDew controller connection options
Car lighter socket
Batteries with the FASTON connectors
(12V d.c. power supply needed)