AAG CLOUDWATCHER (outdoors and pocket versions)
Software & other downloads
AAG & Pocket CloudWatcher
Current version is 9.1.4.
•Complete software package (v 9.1.4) Zip file with examples, installer, docs, etc.
• Firmware (only required for user-installed sensors):
• New ASCOM Observing Conditions and Safety Monitor Driver for both the Windows software (version 9+, above) and for the Solo (version 3.x). Recommended!
Linux and OSX:
• Complete INDIGO support: INDIGO astronomy
• INDILib weather driver available: http://indilib.org/devices/weather-stations.html
• MAC OSX (developed by Richard Francis, GerSpatial, available from the AppStore at a very reasonable cost).
AAG CloudWatcher Android widget (for CW – Solo users)
For all units:
– support for remote reboot (so no need in the future to power cycle to update)
– device constants now hardwired
AAG WeatherCentre (1)
• A free module which combines information from AAG_CloudWatcher with information from a standard weather station controlled by either Virtual Weather Station, Weather Display or Cumulus software. For this program to be fully operational, one of these weather station packages must be installed.